The SiteLabSL1188 Flow meters
is a state-of-the-art universal transit-time FlowMeter for Heavy
Industrial applications. Sophisticated electronics incorporating the
latest developments in digital signal processing coupled with powerful ultrasonic transducers deliver
highly accurate flow measurement for liquids in full pipes. While
principally designed for clean liquid applications, the instrument is
tolerant of liquids with a small quantity of air bubbles or suspended
solids common in most industrial applications.
The SL1188ultrasonic flowmeter can be
used to measure flow and provide water quality data acquisition at the same
time. Data for flow, pressure, turbidity, residual chlorine and pH can be
collected at the same time. The system is simple, reliable and convenient to
Use GPRS wireless communications for wide coverage and reliable communications. There is no need to install outdoor antennas which greatly shortens project installation and start up time and reduces total project cost greatly.
The SL1188 Ultrasonic clamp on flow meters is a state-of-the-art universal transit-time flow meter designed using SLSI technology and low voltage broadband pulse transmission. While principally designed for clean liquid applications, the instrument is tolerant of liquids with small amounts of air bubbles or suspended solids found in most industrial environments.
The SL1188 ultrasonic clamp on flow meters offers low power
consumption, high reliability, and outstanding applicability at an
economical price. An easy to read display and clear, user-friendly menu
selections make using the instrument simple and convenient. The
instrument can be configured via keypad without any additional
programming devices, is packaged in a die cast IP65 housing, and is
available in your choice of non-invasive clamp-on or insertion
The SL1188ultrasonic flow meters features a self-contained 4-20 mA current loop signal output for instantaneous flow, as well as two independent temperature inputs for thermal energy monitoring. The instrument also features a 7 digit alpha- numeric display, parallel operation of positive, negative and net flow totalizers (with user-selectable scale factors) and configurable pulse and frequency outputs (transmitted via relay and open collector) for totalized flow. As standard it incorporates a 1G SD Card for data logging and is supplied with the software to download stored data to your PC
- Accuracy +/-0.5% of Reading
- Wide operating temperature range -40C to 150 C
- One meter for a wide range of pipe sizes 25mm-5000mm
- Clamp on sensors are simple to install, leading to lower installation and labor costs
- Clamp on sensors mean no pipe cutting or process interruption and no plant shut-down
- Wetted Sensors available for acoustically dead pipes.
- Hygienic measurement, no risk of contamination, suitable for ultra clean liquids
- Wide bi-directional Flow range of 0 to 12Metres/Second
- Daily, monthly and yearly totalized flow
- Internally configured batch controller makes batch control convenient
- Measurement is independent of fluid conductivity meaning a wider applicability than magnetic meters
- 1G SD card high memory data logging, maximum memorize 512 days data.
- Simple Menu driven setup with a wide range of common pipe materials, liners and fluids selectable.
- Temperature inputs for energy measurement.
- Flow Range : 0 to ±12 m/s
- Accuracy : ± 0.5 % of reading
- Repeatability : ±0.3% of reading
- Pipe Size : 25mm to 5000mm
- Keypad : 16 (4×4) key with tactile action
- Temperature : Transmitter:-40C to 60C
- Humidity : Up to 99%RH, (non-condensing)
- Display : 40 character, 2 line (20×2) lattice alphanumeric, backlit LCD
- Transducer : -40C to 100C Standard. -40C to 150C High temp.
- Outputs :
- Analog : 0/4 to 20mA (max load 75Ω)
- Pulse output : 0 to 9999Hz, OCT, (min. and max. frequency is adjustable)
- Relay output : SPST, max 1Hz, (IA@125VAC or 2A @ 30VDC)
- Comms : RS232, RS485 Mod bus
- Power Supply : 90 to 245 VAC, 48 to 63Hz. Or 10 to 36 VDC (both are standard)
- Physical Specifications :
- Transmitter : IP65 Die-cast aluminum
- Transducer : Encapsulated design Standard/maximum cable length : 9m/305Metres
- Weight Transmitter : Approximately 4.7 lb (2.15kg)
- Transducer : 0.9kg (standard)
Explosion-proof enclosure (Optional) :
If going to place a SL1188ultrasonic flow meters
in an explosive atmosphere (hazardous area), the ultrasonic flow
meter’s explosion proof enclosure should be installed in a positively
vented area. Before connecting the power supply, the user should create
positive ventilation more than 5 times the enclosure volume for air
exchange. The user must install the ultrasonic flow meters wiring
in a safe area that would not cause sparking or arcing due to short
circuiting or wire breakage. Cables and wires should be installed
through explosion-proof conduit. Explosion-proof threaded conduit unions
should be used between the wired conduits, conduits and junction boxes.
The available thread. engagement into the fitting should be more than
5-6 threads. When flexible connections are needed, ex-proof flexible
cable conduits can be used.
Material : Die-cast al uminum Explosi on-proof rating : Exd Ⅱ BT4 Electrical interface : 4×G1/2 ″ Wmm: 0.15 Ra: 3.2
Installation Site Selection When selecting a measurement site, it is important to select an area where the fluid flow profile is fully developed to guarantee a highly accurate measurement. Use the following guidelines to select a proper installation site:
- Choose a section of pipe that is always full of liquid, such as a vertical pipe with flow in the upward direction or a full horizontal pipe.
- Ensure enough straight pipe length at least equal to the figure shown below for the upstream and down stream transducers installation.
Clamp-on Transducers Installation Methods
Clamp on Ultrasonic Flow meters are installed simply by applying coupling compound on the bottom of the transducers and strapping them to the outside of the pipe. SiteLabClamp on Ultrasonic Flow meters are internationally known for their simple and convenient installation and low maintenance characteristics. V method installation on pipe size :1” to16”(25mmto 400mm)
2 tanggapan untuk “SL1188 Clamp on Ultrasonic flow meter”