ONICON F-3200 inline electromagnetic flow meters are suitable for measuring electrically conductive liquids in a wide variety of applications. The F-3200 can be configured to provide analog outputs for flow rate, programmable pulse outputs for flow totalization and serial communications via an RS485 network.
Exceptional Performance & Accuracy –
F-3200 series inline meters deliver unmatched accuracy in installations with just three diameters of straight pipe upstream of the meter!
Easy to Install and Use –
Every ONICON meter is individually wet calibrated and programmed for the application – saving start-up and commissioning time!
Excellent Long Term Reliability –
ONICON electromagnetic flow meters have no moving parts and employ state-of-the-art electronics, ensuring years of accurate, trouble-free performance.
Redundant Outputs –
The F-3200 series inline meters can be ordered with an additional, redundant analog output. This optional feature can provide a cost-effective alternative in Mission Critical applications which require redundant flow measurements.
• Chilled water, hot water, condenser water and water/
glycol/brine solutions used in HVAC
• Bi-directional flow for primary/secondary bypass
• Process flow with conductivity greater than 5 μS/cm
• Domestic/municipal water
Every ONICON F-3200 flow meter is wet calibrated in a flow laboratory against standards that are directly traceable to international standards. A certificate of calibration accompanies every meter.
± 0.2% of reading from 1.6 to 33 ft/s
± 0.0033 ft/s at flow rates < 1.6 ft/s
Electromagnetic sensing (no moving parts)
FLUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
Refer to Liner Selection Table below
OUTER BODY MATERIALS OPTIONS
Carbon Steel, painted Stainless Steel
FLOW TUBE (Internal)
304 Stainless Steel
CONNECTION TYPES AVAILABLE
ANSI Class 150 flange
ANSI Class 300 flange
Removable terminal blocks, for use with 18-22 AWG
5 μS/cm minimum
Low Power, 24 VAC/DC, 12 VA typical
High Power, 120 – 240 VAC, 12 VA typical
Backlit 16-character, 8-line graphic LCD displays: flow rate and velocity, flow direction and totals, short term data and error messages
• Isolated 4-20 mA analog output for flow rate
• Two (2) isolated programmable digital/pulse outputs (configurable for flow frequency, pulse, alarm or flow direction)
• MODBUS® RTU (RS485)
• Redundant output with second isolated analog output for flow rate and two additional isolated programmable pulse outputs
• Epoxy painted aluminum housing, NEMA 4 (IP67)
• Remote mount, maximum distance from the sensor
– up to 325 ft at conductivities ≥ 200 μS/cm