•Local set point control
•Split range outputs
•Two channel controller
•Set point setter function
•Automatic / manual station
• DMT 02 ATEX E 148, EEx ib IIC T4
• Temperature range -20°C to 60°C
• Panel mount housing, front IP65, 72 x 144 x 115 mm (W x H x D)
• Field housing IP65 available, 113 x 173 x 205 mm (W x H x D)
• Two power supplies via the PSC 310i
• Three analogue inputs 4 – 20 mA or optional PT100 (3 – wire)
• Two analogue outputs: 4 – 20 mA, load = 800 W (with PSC 310i power supply)
• Six passive digital outputs for Alarms
• Six active digital inputs for switch functions
• TTY – interface with Modbus protocol
Local set point controller:
The set point can be changed via the buttons at the front.
An eternal set point is transmitted to the CTR 200i via a 4 – 20 mA signal, connected at the 2. analogue input.
The CTR 200i controls the Ratio of two product flows.
The Ratio is calculated by the deviation between analogue input 1 and analogue input 2.
The CTR 200i controls the difference between two temperatures.