- High accuracy (±0.2%) for water consumption metering and distribution networks
- No inlet/outlet runs needed
- CT: MI-001, OIML R49 up to DN600 / 24″
- 3 x 4…20 mA, HART®, Modbus, FF, Profibus-PA/DP, PROFINET
WATERFLUX 3300 C – Compact version
The WATERFLUX 3300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for
demanding water applications and custody transfer operations (MID
MI-001, OIML R49). The high-end meter is particularly suitable for
applications requiring high accuracy and extensive diagnostics. With its
rectangular and reduced cross-section the EMF enables a stable
measurement even at low flow rates. This way, the WATERFLUX 3300 offers a
much larger turndown ratio (1000:1) than mechanical flowmeters (e.g.
turbine meters) in drinking water distribution networks.
Due to the optimized flow profile, the WATERFLUX 3300 is practically independent of interferences from the installation environment. It can be installed virtually anywhere without straight inlet or outlet runs – behind pipe bends, slide valves or a reduction in the pipe. It is available with the patented “virtual reference” option for a cost-saving measuring mode without additional grounding rings. The meter features an extremely robust and maintenance-free measuring tube with Rilsan® liner. It has various potable water approvals and comes with many digital communication options. A full on-site verification of the WATERFLUX 3300 without process interruption can be carried out using the OPTICHECK service tool.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Unique rectangular sensor design for good low flow performance
- Available with patented reference electrode: no grounding rings needed
- Only ±0.2% or ±1mm/s error of measured value (MV)
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- No need for measurement chambers
- Rilsan® coated sensor tube
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts, obstruction or wear
- Compact, rack or field mounted version
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool
- Advanced water applications (potable, ground or surface water)
- Water consumption and fiscal metering (custody transfer)
- Irrigation and abstraction
- Monitoring of distribution networks
- Water treatment
- Checking of pumps and water wells
WATERFLUX series – Optimal solution for any application
WATERFLUX 3000 sensor
WATERFLUX 3000 sensor can be combined with the IFC 070,
IFC 050, IFC 100 and IFC 300 signal converters, dependent
on the needs of the applications.
Operating and installation conditions