The EB5 Series is an RF admittance level transmitter that continuously measures the changing level of a powder, granular or liquid material within a containment vessel. The RF admittance level transmitter measures the changing capacitance between the sensing probe and the reference ground (reference probe or metal wall of the vessel) to determine the level of the material in the vessel.
The EB series RF admittance level transmitter measures the changing capacitance between the sensing probe and the reference ground to determine the level of the material in the vessel. When the sensing probe is in air only (no material around the sensing probe; vessel is empty), the amount of capacitance is measured. As the target material begins to increase and surround the sensing probe, the capacitance changes proportionately until the maximum material level is reached. The difference in capacitance between the value with material present at any given point on the probe and the value in air only is proportional to the target material level on the sensing probe.
- 4-20mA output, 2-wire loop powered
- Range up to 200pf
- Simple 2 point calibration
- HART communications is optional
- Liquid, slurry and bulk solid level measurement
- Rod, cable, high temperature, corrosion-resistant units available
- Unaffected by temperature, pressure and other factors
- Vessel storage for inventory purposes
- Pump and vessel fill/discharge control
- Feed & grain processing
- Mining & cement
- Many others
Satu pendapat untuk “Fine tek-EB5 Series RF Capacitance Level Transmitter”