Level Sensor | Electrode Level sensor
- It is used in the conductive liquid level measurement.
- It is widely used in the sewage or wastewater tanks
- When using in a chemical plant, it is possible to be used by having a PTFE coating on the electrode (selection specification)
- Since it is possible to have a 2line type, the wiring work is simple and the construction cost can be saved.
- The installation and handling are simple.
- It is possible to consecutively control the motors as many as wanted
- It is used in the wastewater and water-purifying tanks.
- It is widely used in deep tubular well pumps.
- It is used in food and beverage tanks.
- It is used in underground water tanks and high water tanks.
- It is used in drainage tanks
- It is used in various water tanks.
- The installation is quick and simple.
- When the liquid level increases or decreases as the power supplied to the unit are connected to a sensor, a relay installed to the unit allows the water supply and piping to operate automatically.
- It is also possible to check the low water level or high water level warnings. It is equipped with an ability to have set control (consecutive control of) 3 motors.