The Fluidwell product group “Flow rate Indicators / Totalizers” offers an extensive range of solutions from a basic transmitter/totalizer up to a powerful flow rate monitor with flow curve linearization, flow rate monitoring, signal transmission, alarm, and pulse outputs as well as full Modbus communication.
The functionality of this product group is based on three product series:
- E-Series: this is a range of user-friendly explosion-proof indicators, transmitters, totalizers and monitoring systems specially designed to be used in harsh and difficult hazardous area applications. It is beyond being just explosion-proof. The E-Series has been certified according to ATEX, IECEx and CSA C-US with an ambient temperature of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F). Its sturdy design and ease of use are unequaled by any other explosion proof indicator in the market!
- F-Series: this product range is supplied in a robust IP67 (NEMA Type4X) field mount enclosure and suitable for safe andhazardous area applications. The F-Series have been certified according to ATEX and IECEx by DEKRA and according to CSAC-US and FM for use in Intrinsically Safe applications. The F-Series is resistant to harsh weather conditions (rain, snow, salty atmospheres, temperatures between -40°C/-40°F and +80°C/+178°F) without the use of expensive protective cabinets.
- D-Series: these products are supplied in a unique DIN panel mount enclosure and are only suitable for safe area applications. The robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) front enclosure is made of die-cast aluminum and is unequaled by any panel-mounted indicator in the market: The D-Series is able to withstand total immersion and even powerful water jets!
The D-, E- and F-Series flow monitors dan totalizers are outstanding user-friendly. No configuration with complicated hardware changes or actions! Instead, each product offers the same simple, logical menu-driven structure. Each setting is clearly indicated with an alphanumerical description, without confusing abbreviations and difficult codes. Once familiar with a Fluidwell product, you can program ALL models in ALL series without the need for a manual.
The D- and F-Series have so many different combination possibilities for the sensor in- and outputs, power and sensor supplies, communication and external inputs, that Fluidwell is able to produce no less than 200,000 different versions! With this variety of combinations, there is always a D- or F-Series that meets your technical requirements. For an explanation of the various options, please read the section detailing the F-Series or the D-Series products.
The following features are available on all flow rate indicators/totalizers. Further product features can be found on the specific product page or datasheet.
- Clear operator information is a key feature of these products. Essential information is displayed as clear text (e.g. “Low flow rate”) and not as mysterious abbreviations.
- The dedicated display shows two lines of information simultaneously along with its function like “flow rate” or “accumulated total” so the operator understands the displayed information.
- The resettable total is displayed with seven 17mm (0.67″) high digits with its engineering unit that is software selectable which makes the use of adhesive labels on the outside of the enclosure unnecessary. The following units can be selected through software: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Accumulated total is displayed with eleven 8mm (0.31″) digits and uses the same measuring unit as total.
- Flow rate information is normally displayed with 8mm (0.31″) digits at the bottom line of the display but can be set to 17mm (0.67″) digits if desired. The measuring unit is selected separately from the total. The following engineering units can be selected: mL – L – m³ – mg – g – kg – ton – GAL – bbl – lb – cf – REV – SCF – Nm³ – NL – P or no unit. The flow rate can be calculated per second, minute, an hour or per day.
- The trend indication function shows an increase or decrease of the actual flow rate.
For the flow rate/totalizers, three basic signal input types are available :
- Pulse signals: sine wave (coil) low sensitivity (80mVp-p), sine wave high sensitivity (20mVp-p), Namur, NPN, PNP, reed-switch or active pulses. For most signals, a low pass filter can be enabled to ignore pulse bounce. The sine wave input can even be supplied with 10mV or 5mVp-p sensitivity (option ZF and ZG).
- Analog signal: (0)4 – 20mA or 4 – 20mA input loop powered version. The input signal can be tuned within this range (e.g. from 4.0mA to 10.0mA). To avoid counting at a minimum signal, a low cut-off filter is available.
- Analog signal: 0 – 10V DC for only a few models. The input signal can be tuned within this range (e.g. from 2.0 to 5.0V DC). A low cut-off filter is available here too, to avoid counting at a minimum signal.
All settings and totals are stored in EEPROM memory ensuring that no information is lost in the event of power failure or battery exchange.
To reset total, the CLEAR key must be pressed twice to avoid undesired initialization. The accumulated total cannot be reset to zero. The configuration menu and alarm values can be password protected to prevent unauthorized access.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut dapat menghubungi email : Marketing@wmablog.com