Fuel Flow Meters DFМ. Actual Fuel Consumption Measuring
|Fuel flow meter DFМ is designed for diesel fuel consumption measuring in the fuel line of the following vehicles:
|Inline fuel meter DFМ can be applied for fuel accounting both autonomously and as a part of vehicle tracking and fuel monitoring system.Fuel gauge DFM allows to solve the following tasks:
|Fuel meter DFМ enables to receive objective information about actual fuel consumption and vehicle working time. It also permits to reduce fuel and repairing costs. It is possible to develop fuel consumption rates for selected routes and technological operations.
The economic effect of using the fuel accounting devices is different at various companies, usually about 10 to 40%, depending on the baseline situation and management persistence.
Fuel gauge DFM has three-dimension ring type measuring chamber. DFМ generates an impulse, when the volume of fuel (which is equal to volume of the measuring chamber) passes through it. For detailed operating principle for every DFM model please visit product pages.
Fuel flow meter DFМ can be used for consumption measuring of the following fluids:
- Diesel fuel
- Fuel Oil
- Heating oil
- Engine oil
Other types of liquids with kinematic viscosity from 1.5 to 6 mm2/sec*.
* Application for more viscous liquids is also possible, but the maximum consumption may get less than critical and the pressure on the meter gets down.
* All the meters DFM are tested with diesel fuel.
* Please specify the fuel type and viscosity in your order.
* The materials resistant to gasoline are used for DFМ manufacturing.
* Use safety means in accordance with the national laws when working with gasoline.
- Protection against unauthorized interference and tampering with the meter
- Resistant to vibration and hydraulic impacts
- Big in-built mud filter
- Meets road standards of electromagnetic compatibility, mechanical and climatic influences
- Durable and precise measurement zinc-aluminum chamber
- Full set of mounting accessories
- All the fuel flow meters DFM are tested on the metrologically certified installation when produced.
- Connecting thread : M14x1.5
- Nominal pressure, MPa : 0.2
- MAX pressure, MPa : 2.5
- Supply voltage, V : 10-50
- Overvoltage protection, V : ≤100
- Current consumption, mA : ≤25 (24 V) and ≤50 (12 V)
- Operating temperature, °C : -40 to +80 and -20 to +60 ( with display: )
Fuel meters DFМ are mounted into fuel line of vehicles according to approved installation schemes. Fuel pipe and mounting kit can be additionally included in delivery package. We strongly recommend to seal pipe connections after the fuel flow meter output. To get the detailed information about fuel gauges DFМ installation please contact to Technical Support.
Measurement scope and accuracy
|Model||Bore Size||Consumption||Flow Rate (l/h)||Inaccuracy|
|DFМ 50 AK, B, C, CK||6||0.5||1||50||1|
|DFМ 90 AP||6||0.5||3||90||2|
|DFМ 100 AK, B, C, CK||6||0.5||2||100||1|
|DFМ 220 AP||8||2||8||220||2|
|DFМ 250 AK, C, CK||8||2||5||250||1|
|DFМ 400 AK, C, CK||10||20||30||400||2|
The range of DFМ devices includes the following models :
- Autonomous fuel flow meter with display (fuel counter)
- Fuel flowmeter with pulse interface
- Differential fuel flow meter
DFM models choice for internal combustion engine/boiler
|Engine power||Boiler heat||Recommended||Recommended|
|( KW )||productivity, kW||inline fuel meters||mounting kits|
|under 80||under 400||DFM 50||№ 2|
|80-150||400-800||DFM 90,||№ 2|
|150-300||800-1500||DFM 220,||№ 4|
|300-500||1500-3500||DFM 400||№ 4|
For further information please contact : email@example.com