Greyline Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Doppler Flow Meter
- Easy to Install and Configure
- Enhanced Performance
- Works on a Large Variety of Pipe Materials and Sizes
- Non-Contacting Clamp-On Ultrasonic Sensor
- Isolated 4-20mA Output
- Large Back-lit Flow Rate Display and Totalizer
- Optional MODBUS® RTU or HART Output
- 2 Programmable Control Relays
- 128MB Data Logger (26 million points)
Measure flow from outside a pipe. The Greyline DFM 6.1 is designed for “difficult liquids” that would damage regular flow meters – wastewater, slurries, sludge, chemicals, viscous liquids, and abrasives. There is no obstruction to flow and no pressure drop. The non-intrusive, clamp-on ultrasonic sensor fits any pipe 1/2″ (12.5 mm) Inside Diameter or larger. The DFM 6.1 features enhanced performance in a wide range of applications. Improved industrial noise immunity filters potential interference sources.
The sensor cable can be extended up to 500 ft. (152 m) with no loss of signal. The standard sensor is rated non-incendive for Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations and the DFM 6.1 can be equipped with optional Intrinsic Safety Barriers for sensor installation in Class I, Division I hazardous locations.
Use the isolated 4-20mA output to transmit flow to remote displays, recorders or controllers. The programmable relays can be used for flow control, pump protection or flow proportionate pulse. Calibration is easy with the built-in 5-key calibrator. Display and totalize flow in your choice of engineering units (gallons, liters etc). A 128MB data logger is standard, capable of capturing up to 26 million data points. Optional MODBUS RTU via HART is available for connection to automation systems.
- The flow meter shall operate with a single-head flow sensor mounted externally on any contiguous pipe material that conducts sound including but not limited to: carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, cement-lined ductile iron, copper, FRP, PVC, or ABS pipe from 1/2″ to 180″ (12.5 mm to 4.5 m) ID.
- Measure and indicate flow rates from +0.1 to +40 ft/sec and -0.1 to -40 ft/sec (+0.03 to +12.2 m/sec and -0.03 to -12.2 m/sec) with accuracy of ±2% of reading or ±0.1 ft/sec, whichever is greater, on liquids with entrained particles or gases of 100 microns or larger and minimum concentrations of 75 ppm.
For more information please contact our Email ; Marketing@wmablog.com