For indicating the liquid level and alarming to control.
- Easy to install and is generally used.
- Able to control the motor continuously.
- Able to control power separately.
- Able to use in chemical, industrial wastewater, or food tank.
- A coated sensor with PVC or PTFE is available for chemical tanks.
- High-temperature type or high viscosity type is available by special order.
- It is widely used for ordering, controlling and alarming the liquid level.
- The installation is quick and easy and is the most widely used water level measuring device.
- By coating the sensor with P.V.C or PTFE, it is possible to use it in the chemical tanks used for special purposes.
- It is possible to consecutively control the motors as many as wanted
- It is a widely used water level measuring device for sewage and wastewater.
Providing electric voltage of DC 24V to the sensor, it makes the output of 4~20mA current which is converted by resistors in the sensor.
The continuous fluctuation of the current is caused by the up-and-down movement of the float which has the permanent magnet in it. Finally, the current output is transmitted to the controller.
- Supply Voltage: DC 24V
- Output Voltage : DC 4 ~ 20mA
- Max. Temp: MAX 80℃
- Flange: JIS 10K 100A FF
- Material Stem: SUS304
- Material Float: SUS304
- Material Stopper: SUS304