D014 DIN Panel mount – Flow rate Monitor / Totalizer with pulse signal output
The D014 is a local, panel mount indicator/transmitter to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digits accumulated total, however, can not be reset to zero. Related to the accumulated total, a scaled pulse is generated for re-transmitting the count on the display.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Displays running total and accumulated total.
- Large 17mm (0.67″) digits for resettable total and 8mm (0.31″) for non resettable accumulated total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D014 fits in flow measurement applications where continuous flow rate monitoring is important.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
|Another Article:The Technology of Ultrasonic FlowmeterWorking Principle of Flow MeterHow to Choose a Flow MeterModels and Types of Flow MeterSound Velocity of MaterialPrinciple Working of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter|
- Flowmeter Inputs
- Pulse-type inputs: Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Pulse outputs: None.
- Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total (e.g. one pulse every 3.25 gallons).
- Max. frequency: 500Hz.
- Adjustable pulse length from 1 msec. to 10 seconds.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Alarm outputs: None.
- Analog outputs: None.
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Explosion Proof
- For Explosion Proof applications we recommend the E-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Data Sheet Fluidwell D014
For further information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org