D014 DIN Panel mount – Flow rate Monitor / Totalizer with linearization and pulse signal output
The D016 is a local,l panel mount indicator/transmitter with linearization to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digits accumulated total, however, can not be reset to zero. In addition to the average K-Factor or Span, eight linearization points can be entered with there frequencies or values. The unit will interpolate between these points greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range. Even for very low-frequency applications is catered for. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the pulse output.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Displays flow rate, total and accumulated total.
- Eight point linearization of the flow curve – with interpolation.
- Large 17mm (0.67″) digits for resettable total and 8mm (0.31″) for non resettable accumulated total.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D016 fits in flow measurement applications with mechanical flowmeters where a precise calculation over the full measurement range is required and re-transmission of the totalizer function is desired.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
| Another Article:|
The Technology of Ultrasonic Flowmeter
Working Principle of Flow Meter
How to Choose a Flow Meter
Models and Types of Flow Meter
Sound Velocity of Material
Principle Working of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
- Flowmeter Inputs
- Pulse-type inputs: Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- Pulse outputs:
- Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total (e.g. one pulse every 3.25 gallons).
- Max. frequency: 500Hz.
- Adjustable pulse length from 1 msec. to 10 seconds.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Alarm outputs: None.
- Analog outputs: None.
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Explosion Proof
- For Explosion Proof applications we recommend the E-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Data Sheet Fluidwell D016
For further information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org