Fluidwell DN070 DIN panel mount level indicator with very large digits
The D070 is a straight forward, panel mount level indicator. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weatherproof and user-friendly solution! The configuration of the Span, off-set, and several decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Displays level and height or percentage filled.
- Very large 26mm (1″) digits.
- Pie graph indication: ten segments.
- The number of digits for level: 5½.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D070 fits in applications where a basic level measurement display is required without level monitoring and linearization.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
| Another Article:|
The Technology of Ultrasonic Flowmeter
Working Principle of Flow Meter
How to Choose a Flow Meter
Models and Types of Flow Meter
Sound Velocity of Material
Principle Working of Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
- Level Inputs
- 0-10V DC.
- Alarm outputs: None.
- Analog outputs: None
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Data Sheet Fluidwell D070
For further information please contact : email@example.com