Potentiometer Copal M Series and Copal JP-30B
There are two basic methods, such as contact and contactless method in Our potentiometers. The contact method is classified into a conductive plastic resistor, and cermet resistor potentiometers depending on the resistor element used. Available models are single turn, multiturn, and linear types.
Our wire wound potentiometers make use of precision wire winding technology to achieve low noise and long life. Conductive plastic and cermet potentiometers use smooth coating resistors, providing essentially infinite resolution and long life. Contactless potentiometers are expected a much longer life than the contact method.
CONTACT METHOD TYPE
Potentiometers are displacement sensors that produce electrical output (voltage) in proportion to the mechanical
displacement. They are basically composed of a resistor and a wiper (brush), with the mechanical displacement of the resistor relative to the wiper being accurately converted into an electrical voltage output. A voltage is applied to both ends of the resistor, and the wiper is moved. The displacement is measured by the voltage between one terminal of the resistor and the wiper.
OPTICAL CONTACTLESS TYPE
Optical contactless potentiometers shall detect the rotational angle at the time of shaft rotation by positioning sensor which photo-electrically transfers the displacement of light transmitted through a spiral slit that is placed between luminous elements and positioning sensors.
Copal potentiometers are used in various industrial equipment (industrial robots, injection molding machines, bank’s automatic teller machine), transportation equipment, computer peripheral devices, measuring instruments, and others for positioning and angle sensors, as well as for manual setting in communications equipment and measuring instruments.
Copal Potentiometer M series – wire-wound Multiturn
- Line-up includes products ranging from 3 to 10 turns
- Cost-effective (M-22E10) in the house comparison
- The dial can be attached (M-22 series only)
- RoHS compliant
|Number of Turns||3, 5, 10 turns|
|Resistance (Ohms)||100~20k (M-1303/M-1305),100~50k (M-22S10/M-22E10)|
|Power rating||0.75~2 W|
|Independent linearity||±0.5 % (M-1303/M-1305)/±0.2 % (M-22S10/M-22E10)|
Copal Potentiometer M Series Part Number
- M-1303 Copal Potentiometer
- 200 Ω model is manufactured upon receipt of an order basis.
- M-1305 Copal Potentiometer
- M-22S10 Copal Potentiometer
- M-22E10 Copal Potentiometer
- M-22E10-050 Copal Potentiometer
Potentiometer JP-30B – CERMET SINGLE TURN
- Cost-effective (In house comparison)
- High resolution (Essentially infinite)
- RoHS compliant
|Number of Turns||Single|
|Power rating||1.5 W|
|Independent linearity||±0.5 %|
Copal Potentiometer JP-30B Series Part Number
- JP-30B 500 Copal Potentiometer
- JP-30B 1 k Copal Potentiometer
- JP-30B 2 k Copal Potentiometer
- JP-30B 5 k Copal Potentiometer
- JP-30B 10 k Copal Potentiometer
- JP-30B 20 k Copal Potentiometer
- JP-30B 50 k Copal Potentiometer
- JP-30B 100 k Copal Potentiometer
For further information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org