Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter | Inline GT400 RMG Ultrasonic Flow Meter
USM GT400 Gas Flow Meter
USM-GT-400 Ultrasonic Gas flow Meter is designated for measuring and calculation of the volume and flow rate of natural gas, petroleum gas, propane, butane, and other gases at operating conditions.
The operating principle of the meters is based on the measurement of the difference between the time of transmission of ultrasonic pulses along and against the gas flow. The time difference, as measured, proportionate to the flow speed is converted into the flow rate value.
Latest-generation ultrasonic gas meters provide for high-accuracy measurement of the gas flow. They can be applied at different locations where the gas is produced, transported, reprocessed, stored and consumed.
Device for Custody-transfer Metering
- Suitable starting with absolute pressure pabs = 1 bar
- High stability against turbulences thanks to 6 direct measuring paths, arranged as an X in 3 parallel plains
- Tested according to TR G13/OIML
- Air calibration with high-pressure test according to TR G7
- High flow rates (up to 40 m/s) – that means smaller pipe sizes may be used
- Exchange of sensors without recalibration
- High measuring accuracy
- Fully encapsulated, robust, dirt-repellent titanium sensors
- Connection to RMG Flow Computer via RS485.
- Operation / parametrization via the diagnosticsoftware RMGViewUSM.
|Metrological approvals MID, PTB Ex approvals: ATEX (Exd), IECEx, CSA|
|Max. admissible pressure Pmax 100 bar (higher pressure on request)|
|Max. flow rates Qmax from 1,000 m?/h to 108,000 m?/h|
|Nominal diameters DN 100 – DN 600 as standard (other nominal diameters on request)|
|Measuring range max. 1: 130|
|Flange connections PN 10, PN 16, ANSI 150, ANSI 300,
For more information please contact our Email : Marketing@wmablog.com