Kracht PD Flow Meter
Positive Displacement Flow Meters
Gear Flow Meter
- The measuring gears are driven by the liquid flow on the principle of a gear motor.
- The gears run without contact in the measuring chamber.
- The bearing elements are a low-friction ball or plain bearings.
- The movement of the gears is sampled without contact by means of two sensors located in the cover.
- Between the sensor compartment and measuring chamber is located a pressure-resistant, non-magnetic separator plate.
- When the measuring mechanism rotates by one tooth pitch, the sensor emits a signal which corresponds to the geometrical tooth volume V gz.
- The signal is converted into a square-wave signal by the preamplifier.
- TThe two-channel sampling permits better resolution as well as recognition of the flow direction.
Measuring range 0.008 … 700 l/min 0.002… 185 gal/min Measuring the ratio 1: 300 Operating pressure
… 400 bar … 5802 psi
Construction1 Housing2 Cover3 Gear4 Preamplifier5 Connector6 Sensor7 Bearing assembly
For more information please contact our Email : Marketing@wmablog.com