Dwyer MTF Multi-tube Flow Systems are ideal for multichannel metering, mixing, or monitoring applications. Customize flow systems to meet application requirements. Systems can be configured with up to six different flow tubes with various flow capacities and flow patterns. Customize your Flow System:
- Determine the flow pattern required for the application.
- Select a 65 mm or 150 mm frame, along with the appropriate number of tubes required, flow pattern, and wetted parts. Choose a 150 mm Gas Proportioner Frame (Series MTP) to blend the 2 or 3 gases at required concentrations. Gas proportioner frames are typically used at 50 psi.
- Choose the appropriate 65 mm or 150 mm correlated flow tubes, for air or water.
- Select a valve cartridge if desired that matches the range of the flow tube.
Dwyer MTF Multi-tube Features
- Ideal for multichannel metering, mixing, or monitoring applications.
- Universal 65 mm or 150 mm scales with correlation charts.
Dwyer MTF Multi-tube Specification
|Scales||Universal 65 mm or 150 mm scales with correlation charts.|
|Accuracy||Accuracy: *Correlated Flow Tubes: +/- 2% FS @ 70 deg F (21.1 deg C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute); Direct Reading Flow Tubes: +/- 5% FS @ 70 deg F (21.1 deg C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute). *Models FT-61, FT-62, FT-123, and FT-124 have an accuracy of +/- 5% FS @ 70 deg F (21.1 deg C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute).|
|Repeatability||±0.25% of scale reading.|
|Turn-down Ratio||10:1, 20:1 with combinations of two floats installed in meter.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||200 psig (13.8 bar).|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||250°F (121°C).|
|Connection||1/8″ female NPT.|
|Float||316 stainless steel or black glass as indicated.|
|End Fittings||Anodized Aluminum or 316 stainless steel.|
|Side Panels||Black, anodized aluminum.|
|O-rings||Buna-N on aluminum models and Fluoroelastomer on stainless steel models.|
Download Data Sheet: Series MTF Multi-tube Flow System