GPI Meters Electromagnetic Flow Meter QSE Series Pulse flowmeter equipment is available at Great Plains Industrial at one of the lowest prices online.
GPI Meters understand that each measurement needs to be exact and give you the data you need. Pulse flowmeters have applications in a variety of systems such as energy management systems, building automation systems, and more. When you need a pulse output flowmeter you can count on GPI to provide reliability and precision.
With such an extensive amount of different size flowmeters, we’re positive that we can fulfill the needs of your business. These flowmeters are lightweight, easy-to-install and are heat-resistant (210°F / 99°C). They are also compatible with many water-based liquid solutions. At Great Plains Industries, we’ve been building rugged, reliable, liquid flowmeters for over 35 years. We supply flowmeters that are genuine GPI/Flowmec meters, new from the factory.
- Design: Magmeter w/ Display & Pulse Out (Up to 150 PSI)
- Std Calibration Reports Included: Yes
- Warranty Period: 1 Year
- Approvals Notes: NEMA 6P, CE, NSF-ISR, RoHS Compliant (2011/65EU), Environmental Rating IP65
- Comments: N.I.S.T. Certs come with each meter at no extra charge. Please inquire for certificate’s date of our stocked meters.
- Comments: * ± 2.0% Accuracy: 0.15 – 0.6 GPM (0.56 – 2.27 LPM)
Features & Benefits
Non-Intrusive, No moving parts to wear out, Low maintenance and repair costs, High Accuracy with quick response time, Can measure with up to 20% solids, Tolerates high flows without damage, Very low pressure drop, Wide turn-down ratio, NIST Reports standard at N/C
Waste Water, Irrigation Systems (Agricultural, Turf and Micro), HVAC, EMS (Energy Management Systems), BAS (Building Automation Systems), Process (blow down, make up, boiler feed, etc.), Chilled Water, Heating/Cooling Loops, Residential/Tenant water usage with low flow detection down to 0.15 GP. *Application Notes Unidirectional. For horizontal or vertical flows. Do not allow liquids to dry or freeze inside of the meter.
Read More : Pulsar Flow Pulse PC Software
- Accuracy (% of Reading) Factory Calibrated with Computer: ± 0.5%
- Accuracy (% of Reading) Factory Calibrated Body Only: ± 0.5% *
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSI @ 70°F, 75 PSI @ 180°F
- Operating Temp With Local Computer: 32° to 180°F (0° to 82°C)
- Max Pressure Drop (at Max Flow in test conditions): Negligible
- Maximum Viscosity: n/a
- Max. Particle Size: 20% Solids Maximum
- Housing Material: Noryl®
- Rotor: n/a
- Seals: NBR (Non-Wetted)
Meter Display & Output Signal
- Display Type: Digital LCD
- Local/Remote Display: Local
- Display Function: Rate + 2 Totals (1 Resettable, 1 Cumulative)
- LCD Digits: 6
- Totalizing Display Starting Increment: 0.01
- Totalizing Resets to 0 After Reaching: 99,999,999
- Remote Output: Optional Remote Display, 4-20mA or Pulse Out (Please contact us)
GPI Meters Electromagnetic Flow Meter QSE Series Options
- Local Module & Output Signal: Pulse Out
- Optional Accessories:
- Related Parts:
- Misc. Options: Temperature Sensor Probes with logging capabilities, Bluetooth Interface, Coil/Digital Pulse Input, Pulse Output (Flow or Energy & Scalable), RS485 (Modbus RDU) and BACKNET, Data Logger, BTU Calculator, Empty Pipe Detection.
- Typical K-Factor PPG (PPL): 4347
- Sensor (Pickup): Electrodes
- Battery Power: Please inquire
- External Power: 12-36 VAC/VDC
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz Minimum – 1,000 Hz Maximum
- Desired Straight Pipe Dia.s: As much as possible
- Minimum Straight Pipe Dia.s: None
- Piping Notes: Optimal horizontal position: top of meter at 1 or 2 o’clock
Weight & Dimensions
- Connection to Connection Length (OAL): 10.50″ (266.7mm)
- Shipping Weight (Approximate): 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
Read More GPI Meters Product: GPI Meters