GPI Meters QSE Pulse Out Only Electromagnetic Flow Meter Pulse output flowmeters at Great Plains Industrial are a low-cost investment for reliability and precision. We understand that each measurement needs to be exact and give you the data you need.
Pulse output flowmeters have applications in a variety of systems such as energy management systems, building automation systems, and more. When you need a pulse output flowmeter you can count on GPI to provide reliability and precision.
With such an extensive amount of different size flowmeters, we’re positive that we can fulfill the needs of your business. Each of our flowmeters is designed to work with onboard computer electronics and/or with one of several accessory modules that can interface to a wide variety of reporting and collecting devices. At Great Plains Industries, we’ve been building rugged, reliable, liquid flowmeters for over 35 years. We supply flowmeters that are genuine GPI/Flowmec meters, new from the factory.
- Design: Magmeter – Pulse Out Only (Up to 150 PSI)
- Std Calibration Reports Included: Yes
- Warranty Period: 1 Year
- Approvals Notes: NEMA 6P, CE, NSF-ISR, RoHS Compliant (2011/65EU), Environmental Rating IP65
- Comments: N.I.S.T. Certs come with each meter at no extra charge. Please inquire for certificate’s date of our stocked meters.
- Comments: * ± 2.0% Accuracy: 0.15 – 0.6 GPM (0.56 – 2.27 LPM)
Features & Benefits
Non-Intrusive, No moving parts to wear out, Low maintenance and repair costs, High Accuracy with quick response time, Can measure with up to 20% solids, Tolerates high flows without damage, Very low pressure drop, Wide turn-down ratio, NIST Reports standard at N/C
Waste Water, Irrigation Systems (Agricultural, Turf and Micro), HVAC, EMS (Energy Management Systems), BAS (Building Automation Systems), Process (blow down, make up, boiler feed, etc.), Chilled Water, Heating/Cooling Loops, Residential/Tenant water usage with low flow detection down to 0.15 GPM. *Application Notes Unidirectional. For horizontal or vertical flows. Do not allow liquids to dry or freeze inside of the meter.
- Accuracy (% of Reading) Factory Calibrated with Computer: ± 0.5%
- Accuracy (% of Reading) Factory Calibrated Body Only: ± 0.5% *
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSI @ 70°F, 55 PSI @ 210°F
- Operating Temp Without Local Computer or With Remote Computer: 32° to 210°F (0° to 98°C)
- Max Pressure Drop (at Max Flow in test conditions): Negligible
- Maximum Viscosity: n/a
- Max. Particle Size: 20% Solids Maximum
- Housing Material: Noryl®
- Rotor: n/a
- Seals: NBR (Non-Wetted)
Meter Display & Output Signal
- Display Type: None
- Local/Remote Display: Local
- Display Function: Rate + 2 Totals (1 Resettable, 1 Cumulative)
- Remote Output: Optional Remote Display, 4-20mA or Pulse Out
- Local Module & Output Signal: Pulse Out
- Optional Accessories:
- Related Parts:
- Misc. Options: Temperature Sensor Probes with logging capabilities, Bluetooth Interface, Coil/Digital Pulse Input, Pulse Output (Flow or Energy & Scalable), RS485 (Modbus RDU) and BACKNET, Data Logger, BTU Calculator, Empty Pipe Detection
GPI Meters QSE Pulse Out Electronics
- Typical K-Factor PPG (PPL): 4347
- Sensor (Pickup): Electrodes
- Battery Power: Please inquire
- External Power: 12-36 VAC/VDC
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz Minimum – 1,000 Hz Maximum
- Desired Straight Pipe Dia.s: As much as possible
- Minimum Straight Pipe Dia.s: None
- Piping Notes: Optimal horizontal position: top of meter at 1 or 2 o’clock
Weight & Dimensions
- Connection to Connection Length (OAL): 10.50″ (266.7mm)
- Shipping Weight (Approximate): 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
Read More : Macnaught Pulser Flow Meter Type B Intrinsically
*for further information or buy this product, just click here.