Hoffer Sanitary Series Flow Controls Turbine Flow Meter are designed and manufactured to be compliant with the ASME Bioprocessing Equipment Standard for BPE-2016 for measurement of process liquids where high sanitary standards are required.
Hoffer Sanitary Series Features
- For sanitary applications.
- Tri-Clamp end fittings.
- 11 sizes available, 1/4” thru 3”, covering flow rates for .35 to 650 GPM.
- Manufactured to be compliant with the ASME Bioprocessing Eqiupment Standard BPE-2016.
- -40 to +450°F standard operating temperature range.
- Linearity of ± .5%
- Repeatability of ± .1%
- All meter surfaces meet sanitary standards with 32 micro inch finish
- Sanitary flow measurement of process liquid applications such as pharmacuetical, beverage, etc. in 1/4” thru 3” sizes
- Accuracy & Linearity : ±0.5% of reading or better.
- Repeatability : ±0.1% of reading or better.
- Temperature Range:
-450°F to +450°F, process fluid with Std. Magnetic pickup coil.
-40°F to +185°F, process fluid with Redi-Pulse pickup coil.
- Signal Output : 10 mVRMS or greater into a 10K ohm load at minimum flow rate.
- Materials of Construction : 316/316L Dual Rated Stainless Steel
(with exceptions noted below) :
- Rotor : 17.4 PH SS.
- Retaining Ring : 15.7 MO PH SS.
- Bearings : Hard Carbon Composite.
- Surface Finish : All process contact surfaces are as follows :
- Mechanically Polished (STD): 30 micro-inch
- Electropolished (upon request): 25 micro-inch
- Finer finishes available as an option. Contact factory for details.
Note: To achieve optimum performance of the Sanitary Turbine Flowmeter, a minimum of 10 pipe diameters upstream and 5 pipe diameters downstream of meter size pipe must be used.
Download Datasheet : Hoffer Flow Controls Sanitary Turbine Flow Meter
Reference : hofferflow.com