Hoffer HO Series Flow Control For Liquids Sizes 1/4”-12” Turbine flowmeters, Liquid precision flow measurement and Precision flow measurement of industrial liquid applications within the process industries.
Hoffer HO Series Flow Control Applications :
- Energy Management
- Industrial Gases
- Oil & Gas Processing
- Crude Oil
- Natural Gas
- Low cost.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Linearity +/-.5%
- Repeatability +/-.1%
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available).
- Repeatable Flow Range: .0625 to 15,000 GPM.
- Wide variety of process connections available.
- Wide selection of construction materials.
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures and pressures.
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Linearity: ±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated linear flow range.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% (±0.05% typical) over tabulated repeatable range.
- Available Turn-Down Range: 10:1 to 100:1.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +450°F Standard. High-temperature option to +850°F. Refer to various flowmeter configurations for pressure ratings, outline dimensions, and available sizes.
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: 4 to 5 PSI at a maximum linear flow rate at one CSTK.
- End Fittings: Available in NPT, MS flared, and flanged styles. Other types are available on request.
- Bearing Styles: Ceramic hybrid ball bearings and sleeve bearings in tungsten carbide and hard carbon composite are available.
- Materials: 316/316L dual-rated stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
Download Datasheet : Hoffer Flow Control HO Series Turbine Flow MeterReference : hofferflow.com