Hoffer LO-CO Series Flow Control of low cost turbine flowmeters for customers working with a limited budget, a line that is a perfect fit for liquid utility and OEM applications. The Lo-Co Series provides you with the most economical flow solution while its outstanding features such as ALL stainless steel construction and precision machined components speak for themselves.
The Lo-Co Series is available in nine line sizes and may be interfaced with our complete line of electronics including signal conditioners, converters, rate indicators/totalizers and flow computers.
Hoffer LO-CO Series Flow Control Features
- Rugged, industrial meter with ALL stainless steel construction.
- All components are precision machined.
- Dependable and economical flow solution.
- Nine sizes available, ¼” thru 2″.
- CE Compliant.
- Private label versions available. Contact factory.
- Hard carbon composite sleeve bearing provides for compatibility with almost all corrosive fluids, as well as, non-corrosive liquids. This bearing works exceptionally well on all types of water flow applications including deionized, demineralized, and potable water.
- Available with a PET signal conditioner/converter. For more information on the PET Series, see PET Technical Data Sheets (PET-XXX) and (PET-PSC-XXX).
Fluid entering the Hoffer turbine flowmeter passes through an inlet flow straightener which reduces the fluid’s turbulent flow pattern and improves the velocity profile. The fluid engages a vaned rotor causing it to rotate at an angular velocity proportional to flow rate. The pickup coil senses thespinning motion of the rotor through the housing and converts it into a pulsing electrical signal. Summation of this signal relates directly to the total flow, while the frequency is linearly related to flow rate.
Hoffer LO-CO Series Flow Control Specifications
- Materials of Construction : All 316 stainless steel with 17.4 PH rotor.
- Linearity : ±1%.
- Repeatability : ± .1% of reading.
- Temperature Range : -100F to +257F.
- Available Turndown Range : See chart.
- Bearing Style : Hard carbon composite bearings standard.
- End Fittings : Available in NPT.
- Coi l: Magnetic pickup coil supplied with pigtail leads. (Approximately 6″ lead length with crimped insulated disconnects).
- Riser : d” MNPT riser. Optional ex-proof enclosure available.
- Calibration : Average K-Factor on water and etched on body. (See chart).
- Approvals : CE Compliant.
Download Datasheet : Hoffer Flow Controls LO-CO Series Turbine Flow Meters for Liquid
Reference : hofferflow.com