McCROMETER ExactSteam V-Cone® Flowmeter is a complete flowmeter for steam metering, factory configured for energy metering or mass flow. The meter accurately measures steam across the entire range with technology-leading low flow cut off. In addition, V-Cone technology enables the lowest permanent pressure loss to maximize plant efficiency.
The ExactSteam V-Cone System’s innovative design delivers repeatable accuracy of ±0.5% of rate with up to a 50:1 flow range under the most difficult flow conditions. The ExactSteam V-Cone System acts as its own flow conditioner, fully conditioning and mixing the flow prior to measurement. Readings are always precise and reliable, even under changing flow situations.
With this unique ability to self-condition flow, the ExactSteam V-Cone System virtually eliminates the need for upstream or downstream straight pipe runs. Thus, the ExactSteam V-Cone System can be installed nearly anywhere in a piping system or easily retrofit into an existing piping layout, resulting in significant installation flexibility and cost savings. In addition, the ExactSteam V-Cone System has proven to provide long-term performance with no moving parts to replace or maintain.
It’s easy to reduce maintenance costs with the +25 year lifespan of the ExactSteam V-Cone System’s The meter accurately measures steam across the entire range with technology-leading low flow cut off. element.
V-Cone® is a registered trademark of McCrometer.
- ISO Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- NVLAP Accredited Calibration Laboratory: Lab Code 201023-0
McCROMETER ExactSteam Key Features
- A complete flowmeter for steam metering, factory configured for energy metering or mass flow
- Accurately measure steam across the entire range with technology-leading low flow cut off
- Makes retrofitting and new installations easier with minimum installation requirements – no flow conditioner required!
- V-Cone technology enables the lowest permanent pressure loss to maximize plant efficiency
- Reduce maintenance costs with the V-Cone flowmeter primary element’s 25+ year lifespan
- Accuracy :± 0.5% for primary element, ±1% for total system
- Body material: Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel
- dP Transmitter
Housing Material : F30 Aluminum
Membrane Material : 316L
Enclosure Rating : NEMA 4X/6P, IP66/67
Electrical Connections : NPT1/2 thread
- Fitting Type : Beveled or Raised Face 150# or 300# Flanges
- Flow Computer: Output : 4-20 mA, Isolated Pulse
- Installation Requirement : 0-3 diameters upstream, 0-1 diameters downstream
- Line size : 2” to 24”
- Manifold : Configuration: 3-Valve
- Repeatability : ±0.1% or better
- RTD :
Sensor Type : PT-100, thin lm
Range : -58° to 752° F (-50° to 400° C)
- Turn down : Up to 50:1 with stacked configuration or 10:1 with compact
Download Datasheet: McCROMETER ExactSteam™ V-Cone® Flowmeter
Reference : mccrometer.com