McCROMETER McMag 2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter saddle mount meter offers modular design to ensure McMag 2000 continues to have low cost of ownership, the main components can be easily and affordably updated in field without downtime.The meter is available to fit a common range of agricultural line sizes, from 4” to 12” diameter pipe or tube.
The meter combines a saddle, precision sensor, and a battery powered integrated electronic converter package to provide accurate flow measurement for full-pipe flow monitoring applications.
The integrated electronic converter is secured with tamper resistant screws to protect against unauthorized access. The meter offers flow rate and total water used and a 5-year warranty. The McMag 2000 features two 3.6V lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCI2) D size batteries, and a back-up battery pack. The main power batteries are easily replaced in the field. Pulse output is available for remote meter reading or SCADA.
McCROMETER McMag 2000 Features
The McMag 2000 provides farmers and irrigators an affordable and easy-to-read mag with minimal maintenance and little to no downtime. As the only mag meter on the market with a price tag comparable to a propeller meter, the McMag 2000 has a low cost of ownership without compromising durability and accuracy.
The McMag 2000 is portable, making it an efficient purchase for users with multiple irrigation lines. This mag’s familiar saddle-style form and streamlined functionality allows for in-field programmability and serviceability, guaranteeing minimal downtime and maximum control. It’s the hassle-free, wallet-friendly, works-when-you-need-it-to, simple to use, mag meter, only from McCrometer.
- +/- 2% accuracy
- Easy in-field installation
- Low maintenance
- 5-year full warranty
- Low cost of ownership
- “Do-it-yourself” programmability
- Minimal pipeline intrusion
- Center Pivot Systems
- Well Monitoring
- Water Distribution
- Livestock Waste Lagoons
- Surface Water
- Golf Courses and Park
McCROMETER McMag 2000 Specifications
- Accuracy : ±2% of reading guaranteed throughout full range; ±1% over reduced range; calibrated in our NIST traceable test facilities. Repeatability of 0.25% or better.
- Fitting Type : Retrofit available using Mc® Propeller saddle. Portable saddle-style design
- IP Rating : IP67
- Line size : 4” to 12”
- Power : DC power optional
- Register :
– Standard instantaneous flowrate indicator and six-digit straight-reading totalizer
– Hermetically sealed within a die-cast aluminum case
– Includes a domed acrylic lens and a hinged lens cover with locking hasp
– Pulse-out available for system integration IP67 to protect from harsh environments
– DC power optional
- Requirements : 5D upstream, 2D downstream
- Temperature Range : (Standard Construction) 160°F constant.
Download Datasheet : McCROMETER McMag 2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Reference : mccrometer.com