- for flow speeds as low as 0.1 m/s and as high as 70 m/s
- for ambient temperatures as low as -65 deg C and as high as +70 deg C
- in hazardous areas and hard to access locations
- when the pressure in the pipeline is as high as 160 bars
- No obstruction to the flow and zero pressure loss
- No moving parts and no mechanical wear or tear
- Easy installation and simplicity of use
- Easy integration into all kinds of process management systems
- High accuracy, large turn-down ratio, reliable measurement and fast reaction to changes in process conditions
- Measurement results of direction and speed of flow, current flow rate, progressive total volume;
- The waveform of the signal passing through the acoustic channel;
- Configuration options and settings of the flow meter;
- Clock readings and calendar;
- Archive data.
We supply Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meters of various sizes, with different types of process connections, and for a wide range of ambient and process temperatures and pressure ratings. The flow meters can be spool type or hot tapped type, depending on the application.
Download Catalog: ULTRASONIC GAS FLOW METERS