The FA/FB Series is a cable float level switch product line constructed from a variety of chemical resistant materials. These are durable, low-cost, simple and easy-to-use float level switches equipped with either a microswitch, reed switch or mercury switch output.
The FA/FB series cable float level switch is designed for single (FA) or multipoint (FB) liquid level switch detection over a wide range of lengths. The FA/FB float level switch can provide an “open”, “closed” or “open/closed” contact arrangement when the float angle is greater than its actuation angle (angle varies by float type), as a result of float buoyancy moving the internal steel ball of the float level switch from its normal activation point when the target fluid is present.
- Polypropylene, PVC and 304SS materials
- Single or multiple float configurations
- Microswitch, reed switch or mercury switch
- Easy installation, affordable and durable
- Suitable for pump control and high temperatures
- General pump control
- Pump control in wastewater
- Suitable for low specific gravity materials
- Can handle high operating temperatures
- Clean fluids with small process connections
- Water and wastewater
- Other related industries
Anda harus log masuk untuk menerbitkan komentar.