A level switch is a device used to detect the level of substances such as liquid, chemical solvent, powders, lumps within tanks, silos, and hoppers. In addition, a level switch prevents overfilling of tanks and silos and ensures tanks do not run too low, possibly interrupting production.
- Detection of the heights of stored goods
- Using mechanical detection methods, these types are not affected by temperatures, humidity, gases, etc. in the tank
- Made with aluminum cases, these types can be installed and used outdoors
- Made with alumimum cases, these types can be installed and used outdorrs
- Customizatin with a various length of shaft.
- Operated with mechanical structures, JC7 series detect the heights of stored goods through the rotational movements of their wings
- The wings are rotated by the motor. When resistance is generated on the wings by stored goods, the two micro-switches are operated by the built-in cam.
- The first switch turns the control circuit on/off and the next switch turns off the motor to prevent motor overload
Anda harus log masuk untuk menerbitkan komentar.