Greyline Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Portable Doppler Flow Meter
- Internal Battery and/or AC Powered
- Clamp-on Ultrasonic Transducer
- USB Output and Windows software
- Handheld Meter with large backlit LCD Display and Totalizer
- 300,000 point Data Logger
- Rugged, watertight Carry Case
- 4-20mA Output
- Built-in 5-Key Calibrator
It’s ideal for flow troubleshooting, balancing and checking the performance of permanent flow meters. The new PDFM 5.1 is fast and easy to operate – you can mount the sensor on the outside of a pipe in less than a minute. Use the built-in keypad and calibration menu to set up the flowmeter for your application.
The Greyline PDFM 5.1 ultrasonic flow meter works on any liquid containing bubbles or solids and is recommended for “difficult liquids” like wastewater, slurries, sludge, chemicals, viscous liquids, and abrasives. Measures flow through most metal and plastic pipes including PVC, ductile iron, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
The Doppler ultrasonic flow meter model PDFM 5.1 includes a non-intrusive ultrasonic sensor for pipes from 1/2″ to 180″ (12.5 mm to 4.5 m) diameter, a stainless steel sensor mounting bracket and clamps, coupling compound and AC charger with a rugged IP67 carry case. It operates up to 18 hours from internal batteries and recharges overnight.
The Greyline PDFM 5.1 is AC/DC powered with built-in NiMH batteries and an external charger. With its 4-20mA output, you can use the PDFM 5.1 as a spare transmitter in critical applications. For flow studies and troubleshooting use the built-in 300,000 point Data Logger. Retrieve data logs with ‘Greyline Logger’ software – included free with each PDFM 5.1. Connect the USB output directly to your PC or Laptop to download data logger files.
- Measure forward and reverse flow ± 0.1 to 40 ft/sec (± 0.03 to 12.2 m/sec).
- Have an accuracy of ±2% of full scale on most wastewater applications. Have linearity of ±0.5% and repeatability of ±0.25%.
- Operate on liquids with entrained particles or gases of 100 microns or larger and minimum concentrations of 75 ppm.
- Operate from the outside of common pipe materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, copper, PVC, FRP, ABS, and other selected engineering materials.
- Operate on AC/DC power.
For more information please contact our Email : Marketing@wmablog.com