Bmeters IWM-PL3 is suitable for remote reading applications in commercial and industrial sectors, acting as an electronic pulse-emitter. It allows the acquisition of the consumption of the counter by third-party systems with a universal interface and integrating advanced counting functions and fraud detections.
The use of an inductive target on the meter dial excludes the possibility of magnetic fraud and makes the application insensitive to the pipes vibrations.
The IWM-PL3 is compatible with all the pre-equipped multiple jet meters (wet, semi-dry & dry dial) and allows:
- Consumption analysis (with incremental and decremental counting), Reverse flow compensation can be activated for having always perfect alignment between the totalizer and the meter.
- Checking frauds (cable cut and tampering, detection of external magnetic field application, reverse flow). The presence of reverse flow can be monitored with a dedicated impulse contact.
- Dedicated dosing function available for industrial applications.
- IP68 protection* allows the use of the module also for meters installed in difficult environments.
- NFC interface allows configuration and commissioning of the device with the use of a simple smartphone app (available ratio values K = 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000), and being able to configure the duration of the output pulse according to the sensitivity of the acquisition system
Bmeters IWM-PL3 Technical Features
|Output signal||Supply: maximum 30VDC (100mA) Type: Polarized open-collector|
|Cable length||1,5 meters (4 conductors)|
|Compatible water meters||GMDM-I, GMB-RP-I, GMB-I|
|Pulse output minimum value (K)||1 liter|
|Energy supply||Non-replaceable lithium battery, maximum lifetime 10 years*|
|Size (l x p x h, cable excluded)||88 x 69 x 28 mm|
|Working Temperature||+1° / +55°C|
|Module programming requirements||Android device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) with an NFC interface and the NFC IWM Config APP freely downloadable from GOOGLE PLAY|
- The battery life strongly depends on the working time window, set during the configuration process, and on the environmental conditions.
** IP68: maximum 24 hours of continuous submersion at 1 m depth.
Download Datasheet: Bmeters IWM-PL3 Electronic pulse emitter module for multi jet water meters